Dental Plan Details
Bonus Benefits: Orthodontia, Cosmetic, and More
Bonus benefits are available with Platinum and Gold Plans.
- Orthodontia Benefits: A lifetime benefit available to dependent children of the plan.
- Cosmetic Benefits: Professional tooth bleaching, also referred to as whitening, has become a popular cosmetic procedure. With this benefit, plan members can enjoy having a healthy, white smile that will boost self-confidence and add sparkle to their appearance.
- Dental Rewards: A valuable feature which allows qualifying plan members to carryover part of their unused annual maximum.
REALTORS® Dental Insurance Highlights
- Freedom of Choice: You’re free to visit any licensed dentist. These plans do have a preferred network (PPO) of dentists available nationwide; your out-of-pocket costs will decrease significantly if you visit a PPO dentist.
- Large Nationwide Network (PPO): When you visit a participating Ameritas Dental PPO provider, you save money. Ameritas PPO providers have agreed to charge reduced fees to member clients. The Ameritas Dental network is comprised of more than 390,000 providers nationwide. You can use a simple online directory to easily find a provider in your area. PPO dentists must meet Ameritas credentialing and quality assurance evaluation requirements.
- Claims Convenience: You will receive an ID card to present to your dentist at the time of service. The dentist can submit bills to Ameritas, which will pay the dentist directly. You’ll receive an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) statement, which will explain how benefits were covered. For your information, claims are available to view online at any time.
- Maximum Covered Expense (MCE): MCE helps you know exactly what the plan pays for each covered procedure, and pay the difference between that amount and the dentist’s fee. You will receive additional out-of-pocket savings when using an Ameritas PPO provider.
- Easy Online Billing: You may pay your bill online or have your premiums automatically deducted from your bank account. You can use your Member Login to set up and receive e-mail alerts to be notified of upcoming withdrawals.
- Personal Service: You will have access to professional U.S. customer service support Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. CST. We want you to understand your coverage and be satisfied with the results.
- Credit for Existing Plans: If you have existing coverage under another dental plan you may enroll in a REALTORS® Dental Insurance Plan and receive carryover credit for meeting waiting periods.
- Eligibility and Availability:
- REALTORS® Dental Insurance is currently available in all U.S. States with the exception of MD, NH, and RI
- All NAR members and REALTOR® Association staff with NRDS IDs are eligible to apply for coverage, with the exception of members who are residents of the states listed above
- Immediate family members (lawful spouse, domestic partner, and/or children under the age of 18) may be added to a member’s plan
*Terms, conditions, and limitations apply based on state insurance laws, individual eligibility, and age requirements.